23 April 2018
Mandeville, LA – Special Guest Megan Schreiber & Becky Carter from Helena Daily
- Thriving in the Trenches
- Story of how they ended up with Carrie Gress
- Becky Carter’s reversion story – My husband had an Epistemological Crisis. Once I opened those doors it was like a flood gate and I was all in!
- My parents never stopped praying for me.
- Megan Schreiber – had issue with what was being taught in her child’s school about sexuality from the DRE that was in a same-sex relationship. (this was about 3 years ago.)
- We decided to leave the school because of this.
- This was about our kids souls.
- These DRE’s are infamous around here for ruining traditional teachings especially when it comes to sexuality.
- I am not a bigot, if this DRE was that outspoken on another Church teaching, I would have felt the same way and my actions would have been the exact same.
- Helena Daily – we both help select the articles that are posted and there are several different tabs such as:
- Podcast Page
- Videos Page
- Those prayers that parents are praying, to get their children back into the Church…back HOME.
- Never stop praying for your children especially if they are not in the Catholic Church.
- Don’t ever stop loving them. Always do the seed planting. Never give up on them.
- There is great power in prayer and fasting. HE loves your children more than you do so never stop asking for his intercession and help to get your children back.
- These young girls see the way these boys are growing up porn crazed and they go lesbian because they don’t want anything to do with it.
- It was easy for me to fall away because I wasn’t Catechized.