Teen Vogue –
HEADLINE: Lady Parts Justice League Fights Anti-Abortion Stigma With Humor
Yes, abortion can be funny. by Solange Azor
- Who the heck gets excited about killing babies?
- THESE ladies!
- Americans are more like Nazis than we think.
- What age does Teen Vogue cater to?
- Women who choose to obtain an abortion….like they are just going to the Dollar General and buying a popsicle.
- “No matter what their reasons are”
- “Texas women are tough” apparently not tough enough to be responsible for her own actions.
- Do you think that child that was allowed to be born will ever ask her mother why she murdered her brother or sister?
Back to Headline: Lady Parts Justice League
- “Lady Parts Justice League offers a new sort of abortion politics: one which incorporates the frequently obfuscated space of joy, pleasure, and relief in discussions about abortion. One that pushes its members to be intentional about their activism and ideology, to find ways they can use their individual skills to support local abortion clinics and allies, and have fun while doing it.”