Mandeville, LA – Founding Father Films Publishing has done it again, reviving yet another important yet forgotten work on American history, this time the work is “An Elementary Catechism on the Constitution of The United States”. Written in 1827 by Arthur Stansbury who feared that America’s youth were not being properly instructed in the Constitution. As Stansbury put it “[H]ow small a portion of the citizens of this Republic have even a tolerable acquaintance with their own Constitution? It has appeared to the author of the following sheets that this culpable want of acquaintance with what is of such deep interest to us all, is to be traced to the omission of an important part of what ought to be an American education, viz, the study of the civil institutions of our country.”Read A Chapter From This Book! LEARN!
- The book reads like a pop-quiz on the Constitution of the United States
- Every clause is covered with a Question a Q. and a concise answer e.g. A.
- FFFilms Publishing has added a table of contents, breaking the book down into 16 sections to make study and referencing much easier
- Featuring a completely digitized and edited resetting of the original text
- Recommended for ages 12 – through Adult
If you want to learn the Original Intent and purpose of every clause of the Constitution, this book is for you. Listen for the audiobook version to debut soon!