The Mike Church Show World HQ
The Mike Church Show World HQ

Day

May 22, 2015
Mandeville, LA – It’s no coincidence that Robert Gates was one of the CIA tyrants who carried out detainee “enhanced interrogations”. Now, for an encore, Gates tortures the moral foundations of scouting. Doesn’t the pledge require you to “serve God and country”? What part of serving God requires endorsing perveted sex acts and those who...
Read More
Mandeville, LA –  My Dear friends, This year’s Founders Pass membership drive has met about 40% of our modest goals thanks to the extraordinary generosity of you and 1 of our generous patrons during the 1/2 price membership drive! While that is great news, the other 60% remains to be raised and I pray you will consider supporting...
Read More

Become a CRUSADER Today!

SUPPORT THE MIKE CHURCH SHOW
AND BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!
CHOOSE A MONTHLY SUPPORT LEVEL
$9.00 Basic Founders Pass
$16.67 PREMIUM Founding Brother
$49.99 PREMIUM Founding Father

GO PREMIUM FOR 30 DAYS FREE!

Click for 30 days FREE of the Mike Church Show

The KingDude on PodBean!

Signup for Mike’s Daily [r]epublican Newsletter

Subscribe: Red Pill Diary Podcast

Scroll Up