Special Guest Richard and Stephen Payne
You can search their website here at Arcadia Films
- Left the industry in 1991 because of the demonic way the movie industry was going.
- Why the Saul Alinsky story?
- EWTN the President was the one that actually approached us about this film.
- I studied at Loyola in Chicago, while I was there got involved in civil rights activity.
- Talked about this with one of my spiritual mothers in Canada –
- “The Gender Agenda is a feature length docudrama produced by Arcadia Films for EWTN, The Global Catholic Network. The film is the next in a new series that began with the award winning “A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing.” The Gender Agenda, Written by Richard and Directed by Stephen Payne, the same father/son filmmakers of Arcadia Films. The film explores the roots of the ‘gender identity’ movement and the radical confused rejections of the natural law, and classic forms of Christian morality by modern Gnosticism and Cultural Marxism. The movement warned of by Our Lady of Fatima in which Communist Russia has spread her errors turning Western Christian Civilization’s ‘Culture of Life’ into a ‘Culture of Death’ in the 19th and 20th Century. A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing explored Saul Alinsky’s Community Organizing movement which shaped the Catholic Church’s “Campaign for Human Development” and American society’s culture. Its politics, its schools and universities, courts, cinema and mainline media. The Gender Agenda explores the lives of Simone de Beauvoir and Alfred Kinsey, which illustrate the anti-church, anti-culture attacks of Gnosticism “the mother and father of all heresies” in its contemporary form ‘cultural Marxism.” It tells the story of the Satanic Freemasonry and socialist ideologies of Antonio Gramsci, the Frankfurt School’s Critical Theory of Political Correctness and the Fabian Society which have turned society upside down and inside out. The film demonstrates how this happened through the sexual revolution. The film especially opens the eyes of viewers to the revolution’s sinister roots; and impact of the feminist and homosexual movements and their destruction of marriage and family. It presents the various warnings and remedies of the the Blessed Mother and her saints for the attacks on Christ’s Church from within and without.”
- The Utopian Vision -where would you want a Communist to die?
- A banking institution! What a great place for this guy to die. Drops dead on the sidewalk in front of a bank.
- This movie is a game changer for Catholics and for those that may be considering converting.
- Land of Lakes Conference – Alinsky enters the scene here. Monsignor John Joseph Egan – American Roman Catholic priest and social activist. Sets up camp at Notre Dame after he is kicked out of Chicago Diocese.
- This lead to Vatican II and all that came out of that.
- The first gay parade was in 1917 sponsored by the Bolsheviks and held in Moscow!
- Gender Agenda we are shooting for Ash Wednesday but we are taking our time to get it right.
- We want to make sure people understand just how diabolical this gay agenda is.
- Kinsey Institute – they are holding back data as well so we are dealing with that as well.
- The confrontation lies within the plan.
- The Church must take this up and defend courageously!
- Alice von Hildebrand – she is in her mid 90’s and she isn’t doing very well so we ask for your audience to pray for her.
AUDIO/VIDEO: Alice von Hildebrand—For 30 Years I’ve Been Fighting the Horror of Feminism