HEADLINE: Immanuel & The Cost Of Discipleship by Rod Dreher
- So what is the point you ask?
- “A school in our athletic conference has written policy prohibiting gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students, parents and teachers. Given our school’s fundamental belief in diversity and inclusion as expressed in our diversity statement, this information, and what to do about it, poses obvious challenges.”
- Remember this is a K-8 school 5 years old to 13 or 14 years old.
- Why is this even an issue with this school? At this age?
- I don’t even need to explain why this is madness do I?