HEADLINE: Is it mere coincidence that a serpent came ashore in snake-free but no longer abortion-free Ireland? by K.V. Turley
- “The fact that a snake made its way ashore onto Irish soil once more is not, therefore, to be seen as just another zoological phenomenon. It may be read as also a symbolic one, coming at a time when Ireland is turning away from the light and naively embracing an ancient darkness.” – K.V. Turley
- For comparison sake here – Americans Soy Boys have stood by while American women have killed generations of Americans.
- There are serpents everywhere. The Church isn’t there to protect Ireland anymore.
- Since 1973 we have been murdering babies for fun, we have been contracepting babies away…from 1969 or so for 50 years, in 4 more years that will be 3 generations.
- So for 3 generations Americans have chosen Faster, Bigger, Wider, More Toys over Children.
- You wonder why it is reaching near pandemic proportions? This generation of teenage girls and boys believes their happiness lies with the mutilation of their bodies.