Genderless Distinctions –
- United Airlines started it and other airlines followed suit.
- United Airlines says passengers will be able to select the gender options “undisclosed” or “unspecified” within the next few weeks. In addition, anyone who doesn’t identify with a traditional gender may choose “Mx.” as their title.
- How will the TSA determine who gets to do the pat downs?
- NOW currently they use females for female screening and males for male screening.
- If travelers are using genderless distinctions, who does the ultimate pat down?
- Reading Mike’s Twitter Post to United and TSA – Current Topic: @united going to genderless options for flyers. The current @TSA regulations use males for male pat downs and visa versa. With genderless passengers will the TSA agents toss a coin for the option to feel up the attractive passengers?