HEADLINE: Time to Rethink the Abortion Question by Rev. James V. Schall, S.J.
- We are by now used to the statistics in given countries and in the world of the millions of babies aborted in recent decades: 61 million in the United States since 1973; 1.5 billion in the world since 1980. Many are appalled; others claim this procedure as a “right.”
- The modern denial of the natural order is premised on the elimination of final and formal causes from nature. – This is what I talked to Fr. Robinson about in my interview about his book – A Realist Guide to Religion and Science
- If you read Frederic Martels piece that I quoted earlier, Go Homo or Go Home…he says Papa Francis is doing the right thing.
- He doesn’t use any names but he didn’t really have to.
- He says Papa Francis is trying to liberate the homosexual clergy.
- He uses the word HOMOPHOBIC or HOMOPHOBIA 6 times but he doesn’t use the term correctly.