The Humility of Saint Joseph can help unite the “Trad Cath” media clans!
BACK TO HEADLINE: The Role and Responsibility of Fatherhood – St. Joseph as Model by Fr. John A. Hardon, S.J.
Like Joseph, fathers should be:
- most just, without partiality or human respect.
- most chaste, according to their married state of life.
- most prudent, in knowing God’s will through constant prayer.
- most valiant in courageously accepting the cross every moment of the day.
- most obedient in seeing every event as part of divine Providence and responding with, “Here I am Lord. I am ready to do Your will.”
- most faithful in loving their wives with perfect fidelity, and their children with tireless generosity.
- the strength of the home by their exercise of manly courage. They are to protect their wives and children from the plots of the modern Herods who are inspired by the evil spirit to destroy the Christian family in the modern world.