HEADLINE: Pro-family group demands ‘nullification’ of SCOTUS gay ‘marriage’ decision by Doug Mainwaring
- This was already decided folks with We Shall Not Kill.
- Civil Rights Act – major discussion in the House of Representatives as to whether Congress had the authority to pass national laws.
- How many generations are we exterminating daily?
- How are the states going to answer this question?
- The only true, good and beautiful answer when those judges go against the constituents of the states, would be to tell the judges and those courts to go pound sand.