2020 Resolves For Men – “Go To Joseph!” – Mike Church Show Red Pill Diaries
Mike Church’s exhortation to ALL men on how to deal with the crisis of masculinity in our modern porn drenched culture, as Mike put it “In 2020, I challenge you and I take the challenge myself, Go to Saint Joseph. Become that knight who actually sits on a white steed ready to defend his family from the cult of death and lead them to do so by the light of The Holy Family and especially Saint Joseph.”
Talk taken from this HEADLINE: No Church for Young Men by Eric Sammon
- We see young flocking to the door once they leave the house.
- For Catholics, if religion was “very important” in the family, then 73 percent of the time the kids remained Catholic after leaving the house. If it was “not too/not at all important,” only 38 percent remained Catholic. This shouldn’t be surprising to most people involved with youth outreach; they know it from experience. This is why many look for ways to involve parents in their youth activities. However, the model remains directed toward the kids, separate from their parents.
How Can We Do This? –
- Institute ad orientem worship.
- Ensure there are only men and boys at the altar.
- Maintain silence before and after Mass in the church.
- Sing traditional hymns, not the 1970s folk drivel so popular today.
- Institute men’s groups (i.e. the Holy Name Society) that focuses on concrete, practical activities.
- Call for sacrifice.
- Tell it like it is.
- Learn the St. Joseph prayer and PRAY IT!
Learn Psalm 69 Incline unto my aid, O God. – O Lord, make haste to help me.
Mike Church Biography – “Too Catholic For Satellite Radio”
In May of 2015, Chris Ferrara wrote a bio pic essay on a talk-radio host who was then completely unknown to Catholic, talk-radio fans.
The Mike Church Interview: A Remarkable Conversion to Tradition Changes the Face of Political Talk Radio Featured
Chris wrote of me back then, words that were too kind but serve as a basis for this biography.
Indeed, over the past year or so Mike Church has emerged as the only traditionally Catholic conservative in talk radio today, anywhere in the world. And I mean traditional. Not only during my appearances on the show, but now thematically, Mike has turned the longest running political talk show on Sirius Radio into an unabashed presentation of the Social Kingship of Christ, traditional Catholic moral teaching, and even the traditional Latin liturgy as the solution to what is evidently otherwise a terminal civilizational crisis. I have been invited on the show numerous times to defend all of these things explicitly, to speak of the one true Church, and even to call upon conservative Protestants to enter the Church if they are serious about saving our nation and our civilization.
From there, on October 26, 2015, my 13 year run on Sirius Satellite Radio came to a close when my contract was not renewed. Chris would follow the above bio with an updated one titled, The Mike Church Show – Too Catholic For Satellite Radio.
MIKE CHURCH BIOGRAPHY FACTS
- Born, February 2nd, New Orleans
- Begun talk-radio in 1992, WSLA, Slidell LA, I have been off air a total of 7 months since.
- Launched the Sirius Satellite Radio service as its FIRST – LIVE talk-show on 10 March, 2003.
- Promoted to Morning Drive on the SiriusXM Patriot Channel, May 2009, the 3rd most listened to show on the platform
- From July 2007 – present, founded Founding Father Films, wrote, produced, narrated and directed 9, full length audio features, two that made it to DVD!
- Returned to the Roman Catholic Church’s Tridentine Mass and Tradition in 2013. Consecrated to Our Lady via de Montfort’s formula in December 2014.
I had been planning for SiriusXM to “whack me” since 2012 and had laid the structural groundwork for the next step in my career: launching the Veritas Radio Network and The CRUSADE Channel. On November 1st, 2015, in a video webcast for the press, I announced the VRN and that on November 15th, the Mike Church Show would be silent no more and would return to the air, this time on a platform custom built for LIVE talk radio.