The Mike Church Show World HQ
The Mike Church Show World HQ

Category

My [r]epublican Thought

Daily musings on the passing scene from the pen of Mike Church now. Each Thought is now accompanied by an audio rendition voiced by Mike and available to Founders Pass Members.

Mandeville, La – It was a surprise to learn from Charles Hugh Smith that less than 10% of American “workers” (I loathe that term) are actually, definably, self-employed while the other 90% “work for the Man”. This is a complete reversal of “the freedom” the revolutionists of 1792 promised and modernity was going to joyously deliver....
Read More
Mandeville, LA – On this Father’s Day weekend, Fathers must accept the lay ministry of being the Priest, Philosopher and King of his home, and in his community he must accept the first of those two roles in his Christian capacity or the community will fill those with the non-Christian yielding not Christian results. G.K. Chesterton reminds us...
Read More
Mandeville, LA  – This is what happens when “God” can be whatever you want him to be and do whatever you wish him to do without you doing anything for him . Much like the Heresy promoted by the über-rich, ludicrous TV & radio “preachers” who feign to believe “God” just wants you to say at...
Read More
http://media.blubrry.com/crusade/p/www.mikechurch.com/mc-media/daily-clip/Project76_Preview_Jefferson_to_Taylor_letter_1816.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download | EmbedSubscribe: Android | Email | Google Podcasts | RSSMike Church [r]epublican Thought of The Day Mandeville, LA  – Mike Church ‘s Collection of his “[r]epublican Thoughts of The Day”. Culled from his continuing study of the Founding Fathers. Please comment here, share this page with friends &...
Read More
Mike's Collection of his "[r]epublican Thoughts of The Day". Culled from his continuing study of the Founding Fathers.
Read More
Mandeville, LA  – Mike’s Collection of his “[r]epublican Thoughts of The Day”. Culled from his continuing study of the Founding Fathers. Please comment here, share this page with friends & family and refresh the page daily for the latest. Why the term [r]epublican? Well, Thomas Jefferson explained this in a letter to John Taylor of...
Read More

Become a CRUSADER Today!

SUPPORT THE MIKE CHURCH SHOW
AND BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!
CHOOSE A MONTHLY SUPPORT LEVEL
$9.00 Basic Founders Pass
$16.67 PREMIUM Founding Brother
$49.99 PREMIUM Founding Father

GO PREMIUM FOR 30 DAYS FREE!

Click for 30 days FREE of the Mike Church Show

Signup for Mike’s Daily [r]epublican Newsletter

Subscribe: Red Pill Diary Podcast

>
Scroll Up