HEADLINE: Don’t Start a War Over a Drone by Daniel Larison
- They hate us, ‘cause they ain’t us!
- I mean we flew an airliner-size drone over Iran and now we are mad b/c they shot it down?
- “Last nights shoot down”
- AUDIO from Fox News: Pentagon Briefing of US Drone being shot down.
- Law of the Sea Treaty –
- Legal Rights of Passage – As the narrowest point of the Strait of Hormuz is 21 nautical miles, all vessels passing through the Strait must traverse the territorial waters of Iran and Oman. The rights of passage for foreign vessels under international law will consequently be subject to either the rules of non-suspendible innocent passage or transit passage depending on the applicable legal regime, as discussed below…..
- Just because of coastal erosion it shouldn’t change the boundary of the territory.
- The Commander In Chief –