Red Pill Diaries-The REAL Epiphany Story & How Christian Zionism Is Responsible For The U.S. Occupations in Middle East
LISTEN TO THIS ENTIRE EPISODE OF Wisdom Wednesday-The REAL Epiphany Story & How Christian Zionism Is Responsible For The U.S. Occupations in Middle East – Click Here AND Get 30 Days of The Mike Church Show For FREE!
Special Guest Brother Andre Marie host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
- Epiphanytide – the second part of Christmastide all the way until Feb 2nd which is Candlemas.
- The CMB – Epiphany Blessing – 20+C+M+B+20
- The Magi did not visit Him in the cave, they were in a house. The Gospel makes it perfectly clear on this.
- Scripture uses the term “house”.
- There was room and they had relatives in Bethlehem. THAT is where the Magi found them.
- This is 1/3 of the Epiphany – The Baptism and the Wedding Feast at Cana are the other two.
- Hugh Owen interview on Foundations Restored – it wasn’t an accident that the first public sign was the wine at the Wedding of Cana.
- They are perceiving the appearance of a “star”.
- You had human sacrifice which was people getting murdered it wasn’t their free will.
- God’s glory and the truth of the religion He came to establish.
- Episode 211 – The Quiet Revolution Special Guest Charles Coulombe
- Feast day 6th of January
- Saint Joseph Oratory of Mount-Royal Montreal
- Over 1 million people went to see his body when he died. He died on Epiphany day. He foresaw his death on Christmas.
- Holy Cross School in New Orleans –
- Go To Joseph – Read the story of St. Joseph in the book of Genesis. You will realize he is prefigurative of Saint Joseph. He was the major demo for the Pharaoh over Egypt.
- When the people came to Pharaoh saying we need grain he said…Go To Joseph.
- ReConquest Episode 111–112 on Zionism
- 7 SACRAMENTS – are a spine of the new covenant
- HEADLINE: “Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East – ”Oded Yinon Plan”
Mike Church Biography – “Too Catholic For Satellite Radio”
In May of 2015, Chris Ferrara wrote a bio pic essay on a talk-radio host who was then completely unknown to Catholic, talk-radio fans.
The Mike Church Interview: A Remarkable Conversion to Tradition Changes the Face of Political Talk Radio Featured
Chris wrote of me back then, words that were too kind but serve as a basis for this biography.
Indeed, over the past year or so Mike Church has emerged as the only traditionally Catholic conservative in talk radio today, anywhere in the world. And I mean traditional. Not only during my appearances on the show, but now thematically, Mike has turned the longest running political talk show on Sirius Radio into an unabashed presentation of the Social Kingship of Christ, traditional Catholic moral teaching, and even the traditional Latin liturgy as the solution to what is evidently otherwise a terminal civilizational crisis. I have been invited on the show numerous times to defend all of these things explicitly, to speak of the one true Church, and even to call upon conservative Protestants to enter the Church if they are serious about saving our nation and our civilization.
From there, on October 26, 2015, my 13 year run on Sirius Satellite Radio came to a close when my contract was not renewed. Chris would follow the above bio with an updated one titled, The Mike Church Show – Too Catholic For Satellite Radio.
MIKE CHURCH BIOGRAPHY FACTS
- Born, February 2nd, New Orleans
- Begun talk-radio in 1992, WSLA, Slidell LA, I have been off air a total of 7 months since.
- Launched the Sirius Satellite Radio service as its FIRST – LIVE talk-show on 10 March, 2003.
- Promoted to Morning Drive on the SiriusXM Patriot Channel, May 2009, the 3rd most listened to show on the platform
- From July 2007 – present, founded Founding Father Films, wrote, produced, narrated and directed 9, full length audio features, two that made it to DVD!
- Returned to the Roman Catholic Church’s Tridentine Mass and Tradition in 2013. Consecrated to Our Lady via de Montfort’s formula in December 2014.
I had been planning for SiriusXM to “whack me” since 2012 and had laid the structural groundwork for the next step in my career: launching the Veritas Radio Network and The CRUSADE Channel. On November 1st, 2015, in a video webcast for the press, I announced the VRN and that on November 15th, the Mike Church Show would be silent no more and would return to the air, this time on a platform custom built for LIVE talk radio.