Small Bronze and Turquoise Rosary
- 3x5mm Picasso Glass Czech Rondelle Beads
- Our Lady tri-bead from Italy
- 6-7mm daisy flower Czech glass beads
- small Silver plated crucifix
- Rosaries are Hand-made in the USA and one of a kind they are NOT eligible for any discount.
The word rosary comes from Latin and means a garland of roses, the rose being one of the flowers used to symbolize the Virgin Mary. If you were to ask what object is most emblematic of Catholics, people would probably say, “The rosary, of course.” We’re familiar with the images: the silently moving lips of the old woman fingering her beads; the oversized rosary hanging from the waist of the wimpled nun; more recently, the merely decorative rosary hanging from the rearview mirror.
The rosary is a devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary. It consists of a set number of specific prayers.
Who Can Pray the Rosary?
Anyone who knows six easy prayers can pray a Rosary; you will also need to know twenty Mysteries to meditate upon as you pray. You do not have to be a Catholic.