Manual for Spiritual Warfare
• What are his typical strategies?
• Who fights him alongside us in battle?
• What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
• How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
• Scripture verses for battle
• Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
• Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
• Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
The beautiful Premium UltraSoft gift edition features a ribbon marker and silver edges.
About the Author:
Paul Thigpen, Ph.D., is the best-selling author or co-author of forty-nine titles. Among his most popular books are Manual for Spiritual Warfare and The Rapture Trap: A Catholic Response to End Times Fever. A convert to the Catholic faith, Paul has served the Church as an award-winning journalist, historian, apologist, speaker, and member of the National Advisory Council of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. His work has been circulated worldwide and translated into fourteen language.