Royal Blue St. Benedict Bracelet
- 8mm dark blue glass beads (medium weight)
- 7mm Gold faceted beads
- 10mm Gold plated St. Benedict charm
- 8mm black lava bead (Lava rocks are great for adding your favorite essential oil or scent)
- This bracelet is stretchable from 6 1/2-7″ (smaller versions and different colors of this bracelet can be made just email email@example.com with your preferences)
- Rosaries and jewelery are Hand-made in the USA and one of a kind they are NOT eligible for any discount.
The St. Benedict Bracelet in honor of Benedict of Nursia. He is a Christian saint venerated in the Catholic Church. Benedict founded twelve communities for monks at Subiaco, Lazio, Italy. He is the patron saint of among other things Civil engineers, Dying people, Farmers, Fever, Monks and of Europe.
The Saint Benedict Medal originally came from a cross in honor of Saint Benedict. This medal was first struck in 1880 to commemorate the fourteenth centenary of Saint Benedict’s birth and is also called the Jubilee Medal; its exact origin, however, is unknown.
Don’t know how to pray the rosary? Get your How to Pray the Holy pamphlet here.
The Crusade Channel, a place those who accept the REALITY that Truth is higher than opinion and are willing to speak it with clarity, courage and charity. We intend to seek the Truth, every broadcast hour of every day and bring it to you as best as we are able in this fallen world.
Did you know that the Mike Church Show studios in Mandeville, LA, broadcast both the Mike Church Show on Sirius/XM and Founders TV? Did you know that these studios are independent and responsible for their own expenses & maintenance? You can support Mike Church in his never-ending efforts to bring you the best media covering history, the Constitution, issues of Faith and Morality and continuing education. Enter the amount you wish to contribute in the first box below and your comments (if any) in the second box.