Special Guest Brother Andre host of ReConquest
Follow Brother Andre Marie here: @Brother_Andre
Episode 219 will air tonight
- Ash Wednesday is part of Lent.
- Today is the first day of Lent though.
- The bigger view is this, the Easter part of the calendar the Easter Cycle begins after the completion of the Christmas cycle.
- Septuagesima – 70 days
- The Church wasn’t so precise about the 40 days.
- Regular intermittent fasting is very healthy for you.
- Periodic Fasting – you don’t eat all day until dinner for a week.
- Breakfast literally comes from ‘breaking your fast’
- You can’t call it breakfast anymore b/c we never really STOP eating.
- Impulse items strategically placed at all checkout lines.
- There is a mechanism in your digestive tract that tells your brain, “hey stop eating I am full” but processed foods have a chemical that STOPS that current from going to your brain.
- Healthy new immune cells – 3 days of ZERO food
- You don’t eat for 3 days to strengthen your body!
- The Novena of Grace by catholicism.org
- Saint Casismir: Saint Casimir of Poland (1483): https://catholicism.org/saint-casimir-of-poland-1483.html
- Lent is a perfect time
- The 12 virtues of the Month – every month you focus on a specific virtue.
- HEADLINE: EPISODE 72: THE FOUR TEMPERAMENTS. GUEST: SISTER MARIA PHILOMENA
- You should all know what temperament your children have.
- This will aid you if you are homeschooling.
- AUDIO/VIDEO: Motet: Omni die dic Mariae
- Saint Edward the Confessor – typically seen holding a church
- The Cone of Silence – Brother Andre Marie Rome meeting Friday the 20th