Taco Soup w/ Quinoa
Submitted by Matt Jones
- 2 lbs ground sirloin or venison, browned and drained OR 2 cups cooked & drained Quinoa
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 pkgs ranch dressing mix
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can navy beans
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 small can corn, drained
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes
- 1 small can chopped green chilis
- For am prep in a crock pot, pour all canned ingredients.
- Add cooked meat or cooked and drained quinoa.
- Heat on low and enjoy at dinner!
- If the soup gets too thick when using quinoa after 3-5 hours in the crock pot, add another can of tomatoes for additional liquid.
- This recipe can also be done stove-top for quick cooking.