Mandeville, LA – Happy 19th week Birthday CRUSADE Channel! It was 19 weeks ago today, (Nov 11, 2015) Sgt KingDude taught the hosts to play… O! if only it were that easy. Through the fits and starts of technology assimilation we have learned much and have much to learn and though we remain 1/3 short of the needed PAID members to make a long term go of this we have learned:
• Our listeners are loyal, generous and as excited about the channel as we are.
• Broadcasters can still ply their craft and create NEW radio stations with unique “sounds” if they wish to.
• There is a LOT of new, undiscovered, ORIGINAL radio talent with no place to learn and grow their skills; CRUSADE has a stable of these gems now, why hasn’t anyone else been able to do this? Why hasn’t anyone else even attempted to do this? (see below)
• Corporate media ownership has RUINED radio broadcasting for the forseeable future. Listeners have become conditioned to expect no breakout or new talents while growing into perfunctory, listening habits of stale, and frankly, bad radio. Prima facie evidence of this is the superstar status of iHeart & Pandora radio, offering regurgitated, swallowed and regurgitated music formats with near zero air talent enhancements or additions. What about Talk-Radio? “Fuhget about it”. The Talk-Radio Mafia through 2 companies and the quadrumvirite of “talents” truthfully does control and police the airwaves. Its an impressive business model that makes hundreds of millions for an elite few while decimating local radio and nearly killing, in the cradle, future talents. (if Dana Loesch is the future, the industry and your intelligence are doomed). Everyone associated with Veritas believes we are delivering a 24/7 radio product of importance, integrity and entertaining quality, second to none in the talk-radio field. But old habits die hard and new habits require the good will of the adapter. We pray to be assisted in recruiting thousands of new adapters, is this you?!
• If you wanna play you gotta pay. Producing radio broadcasts may seem “easy” because they just “appear” on your phones and computers but let me attest: “a full-time, functioning and vibrant, Original radio station will cost thousands of hours of programming, creative and recording services. It is a gigantic task that with experience and lots of trial and error, we have learned to deal with. Still, there are a half dozen daily and weekly features we want to bring to the channel but cannot until revenue allows us to bring in at least one more producer.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BOOST US IN THE NEXT 17 WEEKS
• Become a Founders Pass Member, signup here by the month or year.
• Shop the Founders Tradin’ Post for books, CD, DVD’s, Cigars, T-shirts, CRUSADE Wear and much more
• Become a CRUSADE Channel Advertiser and use the growing CRUSADE audience to boost your business.