Submitted by Paul Schulien
- ¼ cup onion
- ¼ cup (each) red yellow and orange mini peppers
- ¼ cup celery
- 1-2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1-2 packets Goya Sazon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can black beans
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Sauté together the onion, celery, and any/all of the peppers until tender
- Add garlic cloves, Sazon, and cumin. Stir and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Add the beans and crushed tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes and enjoy.
- Like many chilis, this is even more delicious the next day.
- Freezes well
- Can be served over rice or potatoes