HEADLINE: Pete Buttigieg says “it’s almost certain” he wouldn’t be first gay president by Caitlin O’Kane
- “Buttigieg said “statistically, it’s almost certain,” that there has been a gay president before. Of course, they were not openly gay, as almost every president, except for two, have been married to women.”
- Hamilton was a serial adulterer!
- Washington asked him to resign the Treasury for fear that one of his FEMALE hookups might blackmail him or ‘Muricah!
- To claim there were homosexual Presidents is completely fabricated.
- So basically Buttigieg is outing Founding Fathers. He is assuming the sexual orientation of others. Don’t they protest when heterosexuals do this?